The Promoter is Brisbane Green Heart CitySmart Pty Ltd ACN 099 480 010 (owner and publisher of Live for Less), ABN 51 088 399 884, of Level 8, 307 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000 (CitySmart).
WHO CAN ENTER
1. The competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who live in the Brisbane City Council local government area.
2. Employees and immediate families of Brisbane Green Heart CitySmart Pty Ltd (“the promoter”) and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or first cousin.
3. By entering the competition you warrant that you meet the entry requirements detailed in the Terms and Conditions and accept all conditions therein.
4. The promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the promoter to have breached any of the competition Terms and Conditions or engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the promotion.
5. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the competition at any time.
HOW TO ENTER
6. The competition commences on 5 March at 12.00am AEST (“the competition period”) and closes on 31 March at 11.59pm AEST (“the competition period”).
7. Entries must be received within the competition period.
8. To enter the competition, eligible individuals must complete the entry form at https://www.liveforless.com.au/tangalooma. The individuals must be aged 18 years and live in the Brisbane City Council local government area.
9. Multiple entries are not permitted and may be disqualified. A maximum of one (1) unique entry per person is permitted in total.
10. Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid.
11. The prize (“the prize”) comprises of a voucher which entitles two (2) adults to a Tangalooma getaway including:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a Hotel Deluxe Room
- Wine & Chocolates on arrival
- Return launch transfers
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Wild Dolphin Feeding Experience once per person per stay
Additional costs and any other ancillary cost resulting from acceptance of the prize, including accommodation for additional people, that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the prize, are the responsibility of the prize winner.
12 All packages subject to conditions and cancellation policies, please consult www.tangalooma.com/giftvoucher for further details. Children are classified as 3 to 14 years inclusive. Not redeemable for cash and non-transferrable. Subject to availability. Free parking on arrival at Holt St Wharf, Pinkenba. Valid for stays that include Sat Nights in low or mid season – additional charge will apply for high and peak season or P and O cruise ship dates.
13. The total prize pool is valued at $874. The prize or any portion thereof is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless otherwise stated or agreed by the promoter. No compensation will be offered if the prize winner is unable to take the prize as stated.
14. The prize voucher will be mailed to the winner at an address in the Brisbane City Council local government area.
THE PRIZE DRAW AND JUDGING PROCESS
15. The prize draw will take place on 3 April 2018 at CitySmart Pty Ltd (owner and publisher of Live for Less), Level 8, 307 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000.
16. The promoter will select one (1) winning entry (“winning entry”). Determination of the winning entry shall be made by random selection of an entry by someone who fulfils the entry requirements as per Clause 8 of the Terms and Conditions.
17. The prize winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the draw date. Upon acceptance of the prize, the prize winner’s first name and suburb name will be published on Live for Less social media channels.
18. The prize must be claimed by the prize winner within ten (10) days of being notified. If for any reason, the prize winner does not claim their prize within the specified period, the prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted to determine a valid prize winner.
19. Please allow up to 21 (twenty one) days after the winner is notified for the prize to be delivered. To deliver the prize an address will be required.
20. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Please note that Live for Less Terms and Conditions may apply with regards to the redemption of the prize.
LIABILITY AND RELEASE
22. Your entry into the competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
23. As a condition of entering the competition, you hereby grant the promoter, the supplier and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram.
26. Any personal information submitted to the promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act. The promoter reserves the right to disclose personal information of entrants to the supplier and its affiliates assisting with the running of the competition.
27. Personal information collected during the competition period may be used for Live for Less direct marketing purposes.